Dara is a dancer. a great one in fact. She gives me the chills. well Dara and her parter Daniel performed at battle of the dance, and made it to the best of show. I went with her to one of her practices, were they where still figuring out the ending, but what they had was really great. They kept changing their moves, even up till the last performance at the best of show. But the changes made the dance just that much better. I just wanted to give a little shout out to Dara. You ARE so talented. i know this sounds cheesy but you inspire me. you worked so hard, and you achieved something great. I am so happy we are friends and could be roommates last semester. I LOVE YOU!!
here are some pics of your fans in the audience during best of.
GREAT JOB DARA AND DANIEL! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment